Protests against India’s new army recruitment scheme are intensifying – with agitators setting fire to trains and buses in several provinces over the weekend demanding a rollback of the program – saying it makes their job prospects uncertain.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised