The Institute for Public Policy Research has released a report providing a broad overview of the Covid-19 pandemic’s impact on Namibian tourism and the response of the industry in mitigating its most harmful effects. We contacted study author Dietrich Remmert, to find out more.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500