The Institute for Public Policy Research, through its Integrity Namibia project, is organising a regional anti-corruption conference in Walvis Bay to mark International Anti-Corruption Day 2022. Director Graham Hopwood says that under the spotlight at the conference will be corruption risks in the sectors of fisheries, oil and gas, and public procurement. The conference will also discuss the formation of a national anti-corruption movement under the Integrity Namibia banner.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera