Institute for Public Policy Research director executive Graham Hopwood called on the government to include the establishment of a whistleblower protection office to demonstrate their true commitment to fighting corruption in the country. The Namibian newspaper reports that Hopwood said if President Hage Geingob is serious about his zero tolerance on corruption, he should demonstrate this by showing that there is the political will to get this office established.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho