The militant Islamic State in West Africa Province (Iswap) group has killed at least 13 people in several attacks on villages in the north-eastern Nigerian state of Borno. According to the BBC, the raids on four villages took place within 48 hours. Villagers said that the attackers also abducted several young men.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops