Today is World Password Day and the aim of the day is to create awareness about the need for strong password security. With the day highlighting how even if one password is compromised, all of our digital identities can be at risk, we contacted Bryan Turner a senior Data Analyst at World Wide Worx in South Africa about the importance of a password and how to create a safe password.
- Russian soldier pleads guilty at Kyiv war crimes trial
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially