Today is World Password Day and the aim of the day is to create awareness about the need for strong password security. With the day highlighting how even if one password is compromised, all of our digital identities can be at risk, we contacted Bryan Turner a senior Data Analyst at World Wide Worx in South Africa about the importance of a password and how to create a safe password.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops