The Japanese government has withdrawn a controversial revision to immigration law that would have made it easier for officials to report asylum seekers. This, Phoebe Amoroso reports from Tokyo, comes amid an outcry over the death of a Sri Lankan woman in detention.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test