The Japanese government is facing mounting pressure over inflation and allegations of sexual harassment. The ruling coalition is facing two motions of no-confidence from the country’s main opposition party.
- President Hage Geingob calls on Swapo party members to gear up for 2024 elections
- South African coal exporter, Thungela Resources, up for full-year profit double
- South Africa working on decriminalizing sex work
- Nigerian general dismisses secret army mass abortion programme
- Nedbank Desert Dash cyclists prep for long ride