Britain’s Health Secretary Sajid Javid has become the second senior government minister to distance himself from Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s controversial attack on Labour Party leader Sir Keir Starmer in the House of Commons earlier this week. Javid said the Labour leader had done a ‘good job’ when he was director of public prosecutions and deserved ‘absolute respect for his work in the post.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera