National boxer Jonas Junias Jonas has been granted bail of N$5 000 by magistrate Conchita Olivier in the Swakopmund Magistrate’s Court this morning. Jonas is facing attempted murder, assault and obstruction of justice charges, including allegedly assaulting a police officer.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test