The US Congress has voted to make the day that marks the end of slavery a new federal holiday. This Nick Harper reports after the Senate passed the ‘Juneteenth’ bill, with the House of Representatives doing the same, a day later.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test