Minister of Higher Education, Training and Innovation, Itah Kandjii-Murangi, says that that there has been a significant increase in enrolment at technical and vocational education and training institutions in Namibia, with 34 920 trainees having enrolled for TVET programmes countrywide compared to only just over 25 000 in 2015. Over 90 private TVET institutions have also been awarded and registered for TVET training, in line with the requirements of the National Qualifications Framework, and over 600 individual trainers have benefitted from various training interventions covering key occupational areas.
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho
- Namibia, Botswana border post slows logistics industry