Kasi Vibe Namibia is inviting SME’s and start-up businesses that offer services or products to apply for exhibition stalls at their upcoming event on 3 to 6 March in Windhoek. According to a statement issued by the organisers they want to provide an opportunity for local entrepreneurs to meet, demonstrate, and share their talents, goods, services, and products thereby promoting SME development in Namibia, while at the same time helping them build their brands.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500