In time for Nurses Day, which was celebrated yesterday, Kenyan nurse Anna Qabale Dube won the first-ever Aster Guardians Global Nursing Award. The BBC reports that Dube was honoured for her dedication to eradicating harmful cultural practices like female genital mutilation and for selflessly dedicating her life in service to the needy girls of her community.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency