School learners in the Khomas Region dominated the list of the top 10 performers in the Grade 12 Namibia Senior Secondary Certificate Advanced Subsidiary (NSSCAS) for the 2021 examination year. Nampa reports that Jada Izaks of St Paul’s College in the Khomas Region as the overall top performer in Grade 12’s Advanced Subsidiary level for the 2021 academic year, followed by Chika Libuku from the same school in second place with Ndateelela Ndjamba of Gabriel Taapopi Senior Secondary School in the Oshana Region in third place.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho