The death toll in the Klein Aub-Rehoboth road accident on Thursday rose from two to four after two of the victims involved in the crash died at the Lady Pohamba Hospital in Windhoek. Nampa reports that the Namibian Police Force in Hardap region said the crash victims that died on the C24 gravel road between Klein Aub and Rehoboth at 23h00 on Thursday include a 21-year-old, and a 2-month-old toddler. According to preliminary police reports, it is alleged that a pick-up with two occupants traveling towards Rehoboth collided head-on with a Ford Courier Double Cab carrying eight occupants and traveling in the opposite direction.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria