The Namibian Navy is currently participating in a Multilateral Maritime Safety and Security Field Training Exercise code-named ‘Obagame Express 2022′, taking place along the West African coastline. The Namibian Ship dubbed ‘Elephant’, sailed to the exercise on 4 March with 104 crew on board. The Ministry of Defence and Veterans Affairs said the exercise is designed to improve regional cooperation, increase Maritime Domain Awareness and enhance information sharing practices and operational capabilities within the West African Coastline.
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially
- Belarus introduces death penalty for ‘attempted’ terrorism