Veteran politician and National Democratic Party president Martin Lukato has called for an indaba for opposition parties to converge to form a coalition movement ahead of the 2024 general election. Nampa quotes Lukato as saying, “We cannot wait until 2024 to form a formidable coalition movement. This is the time to host a national conference. This thing of coming up with coalition talks at the last minute is an exercise dead on arrival”. According to him, it is only through a coalition government that the mistakes of the past 31 years under the Swapo-led government can be rectified.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency