The Directorate of Veterinary Services in the Ministry of Agriculture Water, and Land Reform has commenced with the vaccination of cattle against lung sickness in the Kavango West Region. The State veterinarian in the region says that over 2000 cattle will be vaccinated during the campaign in the affected areas.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid