Emmanuel Macron has been re-elected President of France as result projections show he gained some 58% of the vote, defeating far right challenger Marine Le Pen. Rosie Birchard has more from Paris.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera