Professor of vaccinology and dean of the faculty of health sciences at the University of the Witwatersrand, Shabhir Madhi told TV news channel, eNCA that the South African Department of Health’s extension of Covid-19 regulations are full of contradictions and may further harm the country’s already ailing economy.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500