Tanzania’s President John Magufuli has urged farmers to increase food production to take advantage of the reduced production by the largest food-producing countries in the wake of health restrictions imposed across the world, predicting global food scarcity due to Covid-19.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria