Ace Magashule’s lawyer has informed public protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane that he will legally challenge what he calls her irrational findings that he be held accountable for the failed Free State Vrede Dairy Farm project. Newsflash reports that Victor Nkhwashu informed Mkhwebane of the legal proceedings, despite the fact that she had not ordered that any remedial action be taken against the ANC secretary-general. The project was meant to benefit hundreds of emerging black farmers in the province.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test