One South Africa Movement leader Mmusi Maimane says the Department of Basic Education has a hard task ahead to ensure that schools are safe, sanitary, and adequately prepared for the new Covid-19 variant, explaining that it is essential to ensure that class periods do not become super spreader events.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria