In a bizarre turn of events, a Kansas man on a hunting trip was accidentally shot and killed by a dog after the pet stepped on the rifle in the back of a car, according to Sumner County Sheriff’s Office. Wichita resident Joseph Austin Smith, 30, died on the scene Saturday morning minutes after emergency services arrived and tried CPR and other life-saving measures on him, according to a press statement from the Sumner County Sheriff’s Office obtained by Insider.
- Chart of some of the World’s deadliest earthquakes
- Pop Culture biggest influencer on African youth, according report by Africa no Filter
- Mali government gives head of UN peacekeeping mission 48 hours to leave the country
- Ethiopian government sends $90 million to Tigrayan capital to help restart banking services
- South Africa records two confirmed cases of cholera