Many in South Africa have welcomed the arrest of the Gupta brothers in the UAE, saying it’s high time they account for the billions they stole from the country. Here’s Suspended ANC Secretary-General, Ace Magashule.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid