An Argentine court has ruled that late soccer great Diego Maradona’s body must be conserved in full and not cremated, in the event his DNA is needed in future paternity cases. Maradona was buried in a cemetery just outside Buenos Aires last month after his death due to a heart attack. Maradona has five children, four in Argentina and one in Italy. They along with six others with filiation requests, are part of a complex inheritance case in Argentina.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test