Youth climate activists and numerous other environmental and human rights organisations will march to the Ministry of Environment today to protest against RECON Africa’s oil exploration in the Okavango Delta and the Tsodilo Hills. We spoke to protest organizer, Mekondjo Katjivena, to find out more about the march.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho