The Ministry of Environment, Forestry and Tourism has expressed its disappointment in holidaymakers at the coast who failed to adhere to environmental safety and park rules in the Dorob National Park. This, as Chief Public Relations Officer, Romeo Muyunda, said the ministry had collected 480 bags of rubbish in the Park at the end of the festive season. Muyunda noted that garbage could be observed everywhere, including on beaches, sand dunes, and the general surroundings despite the ministry providing dustbins and clear park regulations indicating that littering is not allowed.
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially
- Belarus introduces death penalty for ‘attempted’ terrorism