The Ministry of Health and Social Services on Monday launched four policies in efforts to achieve its vision of being a leading provider of quality healthcare and social services in line with international standards. The policies, Minister of Health Dr. Kalumbi Shangula says, are aligned with broader ministerial strategic plans, the national development plans, and Vision 2030 to ensure that the provision of quality service is a fundamental principle of the healthcare delivery system in Namibia. They are the National Quality Management Policy, the National Quality Management Strategic Plan, the Hospital Quality Standards, and the Primary Healthcare Facilities Quality Standards.
- Hyphen Hydrogen Energy signs non-binding Memorandums of Understanding with two major industrial companies
- Another twist revealed in the R1 billion South Africa Tourism investment saga
- Pope Francis wraps up visit to Democratic Republic of Congo
- Travel and Tourism Forum launched National Tour Guide Registration Database for local tourism industry
- Zimbabwe’s Central Bank allows for exporters to keep 75% of foreign currency