The Ministry of Higher Education, Technology and Innovation earlier this year said they intend to assist students from Ukraine to complete their studies in Namibia, but concerns were raised by members of the public as to how this will be achieved. With concerns centering on the fact that some students have not obtained the 25 points required to be admitted at institutions like the University of Namibia we contacted Dr. Alfred van Kent, the Executive Director of the Ministry.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho