More than 22,000 thousand more farmers are marching towards New Delhi where they will join tens of thousands already camped outside the city in a three week long protest against agricultural reforms that they call pro-big-business.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria