Four more ex-staffers at Hong Kong’s defunct Apple Daily newspaper are facing charges under the city’s controversial National Security Law while their arrests are facing condemnation from the city’s Journalists Association.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria