US Education Secretary Betsy de Vos has become the second cabinet member to resign in the wake of the riots in the US Capitol. FSN’s Jagruti Dave reports that she joins Transport Secretary Elaine Chao who was the first, as well as several other administration officials, all who have decided it is time to distance themselves from the President of the United States.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria