The Ministry of Agriculture, Water and Land Reform is cautioning motorists in the ||Kharas and Hardap regions to drive cautiously following the fourth wave outbreak of the brown locust infestation. This after the Namibian Police Force has already reported road accidents caused due to the presence of locusts on the road, with the most recent occurring on the B1 road about 20 kilometres north of Keetmanshoop on Saturday where three people died.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops