Mobile Telecommunications Limited’s today announced that its 2017 investment of N$ 10.7 million into the Buy A Brick project has resulted in the construction of 271 low-cost houses countrywide through the Shack Dwellers Federation of Namibia. Nampa reports that MTC Chief Human Capital & Corporate Affairs Officer Tim Ekandjo said the houses were awarded to recipients in the regions of Otjozondjupa with 62, followed by Ohangwena with 52, Oshana 41, Kavango West 33, Zambezi 30, Hardap 25, Erongo 20, and Omusati eight houses.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho