The Blood Transfusion Service of Namibia’s Supervisor Donor Recruitment and Public Relations Officer, Titus Shivute, speaking to Future Media News, called on the public to donate blood urgently to improve their critically low blood stock levels and enable them to meet demand.
- Dr Karuaihe reveals his 100 days plan as Agribank CEO
- Possible 10-year sentence for sharing pics, videos of minors amid POPI Act
- Oil highest since 2014 as Turkey outage adds to tight supply outlook
- Zandile Mafe transferred to Pollsmoor Prison
- Namcor require unvaccinated staff to show a weekly negative PCR test