The Namibian and Angolan chambers of commerce and industries recently hosted the Namibia-Angola Business Forum under the theme “Enhancing Trade and Investment between Namibia and Angola”. Dr. Omu Kakujaha-Matundu, an economics lecturer at the University of Namibia, says a forum like this, that brought together businesses from Namibia and Angola who held sessions related to investment opportunities in both countries. should be commended but implementation will be key.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid