As Namibia joins countries around the world to commemorate the Day of the African Child today, under the theme, “Eliminating Harmful Practices Affecting Children: Progress on Policy & Practice since 2013”, Ministry of Gender Equality, Poverty Eradication, and Social Welfare spokesperson Lukas Haufiku says the country is commemorating the day in Rundu, with Deputy Minister Bernadette Jagger delivering governments message for the day.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised