Namibia Dairies is set to move the production and packaging of its Nammilk Full Cream and Low-Fat Ultra-high temperature milk ranges from South Africa to its Avis Factory in Windhoek, as of June 2022. The development, according to the Namibia Press Agency, will also see the current brick packaging phased out and the Prisma packaging reintroduced. The move by the Ohlthaver & List Group-owned company, comes after it outsourced the production of its UHT milk to South Africa in November 2020.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid