The Ministry of International Relations and Cooperation lead a Namibian delegation to Accra, Ghana; to participate in the 4th Session of the Namibia – Ghana Joint Permanent Commission of Cooperation. With seven Memoranda of Understanding in the areas of Trade, SME development, Health and Medical science, Youth and Sport Development, Agriculture, Tourism, Oil and Gas are expected to be signed, we reached out to the executive director in the Ministry Penda Naanda for more.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho