Namibia is hosting the Sub-Regional Basic course on emergency response to chemical incidents for SADC States Parties. According to Minister of Industrialisation and Trade Lucia Iipumbu, Namibia attaches great importance to the Chemical Weapons Convention, adding that she hopes the workshop will dispel myths related to the convention.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho