Analysis for the commodity of the month for December 2021 shows that Namibia has imported skincare products valued at N$38.5 million. According to the Namibia Statistics Agency, South Africa made up the largest portion of skin-care product imports at 88.8%. According to the Statistics Agency latest trade report released this week, for the month of December 2021, Namibia’s total merchandise trade registered N$ 21.1 billion, a decline of 6.8% when compared to the levels of N$22.6 billion recorded in November 2021.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops