The World Day for Safety and Health at Work is celebrated annually on the 28thof April, but Namibia will join the rest of the world in commemorating the day today, under the theme, “Enhancing Social Dialogue a Culture of Safety and Health. We contacted Anna Salkeus the Public relations Officer at the Ministry of Labour, Industrial Relations, and Employment Creation to find out more about what is planned.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops