Namibia has moved up 8 spots in the Global Start-up Ecosystem Index 2022 according to the Start-up Ecosystem Report generated from the StartupBlink website. After joining the Global Start-up Index in 2021, Namibia is now ranked 2nd in Southern Africa and 11th in Africa, two positions higher than in 2021. Start-up Namibia said that the start-up scene in Namibia is still in its very early stages, but its seed activity provides promise for the future.
- Plans Retrench Civil Servants Not Key: Scrap Deputy Ministers, Governors, SOEs, Cut Cabinet Ministers
- Zambia warns against anti-gay protest during Harris visit
- India celebrates birth of Namibian cheetah cubs
- Russia begins strategic nuclear missile exercises
- SA Food retailers pricing being scrutinised