Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of International Relations and Cooperation, Netumbo Nandi-Ndaitwah, while officiating training for Namibian diplomats on digital diplomacy, said that only countries that effectively integrate information and communication technology in the conduct of diplomacy will be able to position themselves for the future. Nandi-Ndaitwah added that Namibia needs to pay special attention to digital training and embrace digital transformation to advance each industry while upholding the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, particularly goal eight which focuses on decent work on economic growth and goal nine, which focuses on industry, innovation and infrastructure.
- American beats Russian to lead UN telecoms agency
- World Heart Day 2022: Experts identify significant gaps in awareness, diagnosis and prevention of heart failure in the Middle East and Africa
- More Ugandan troops killed in helicopter crash
- Bank of England intervenes in bond market
- Dangerous pattern of abuse in Lesotho