Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of International Relations and Cooperation, Netumbo Nandi-Ndaitwah, while officiating training for Namibian diplomats on digital diplomacy, said that only countries that effectively integrate information and communication technology in the conduct of diplomacy will be able to position themselves for the future. Nandi-Ndaitwah added that Namibia needs to pay special attention to digital training and embrace digital transformation to advance each industry while upholding the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, particularly goal eight which focuses on decent work on economic growth and goal nine, which focuses on industry, innovation and infrastructure.
- Russian soldier pleads guilty at Kyiv war crimes trial
- Compassionate Leave as provided for under Section 25 of the Labour Act, 2007 (No. 11 of 2007
- African scientists and technology could drive future black hole discoveries
- Guterres launches climate ‘Marshall Plan’
- South Africans struggling financially