Technical teams are preparing to embark on regional consultations ahead of the upcoming National Conference on Education to be held from 2-5 August 2022. Executive Director in the Ministry of Education, Arts and Culture, Sanet Steenkamp says that the findings and recommendations from the regional consultations will enrich and direct debates and discussions during the National Conference on Education, and Namibia’s contribution to the Transforming Education Summit which will be held during the 77th Session of the UN General Assembly in September.
- Twin crises: experts say nature and climate can’t be siloed
- ‘Tired and fed up’: UK nurses driven to radical action
- Independent schools across sub-Saharan Africa urged to “join mission to improve global education” by joining new representative body for the worldwide independent K-12 education sector
- Grinding inflation clouds ‘Black Friday’ shopping bonanza
- Asian markets mixed as easing Fed fears tempered by China Covid