Namibia will in July this year host the African Youth in Tourism Innovation Summit as a way of encouraging young people to become active participants in the tourism sector. The Namibia Press Agency reports that Africa Tourism Partners in collaboration with the World Tourism Organisation, BDO, and the Ministry of Environment, Forestry, and Tourism of Namibia will host the event in Windhoek from 27 to 29 July 2022. The summit aims to empower youth at all levels by providing partnerships, market access, mentorship, and funding solutions from the global marketplace.
- Product codes starting with the number eight do not identify genetically modified produce
- Microsoft sees ‘new day’ in war with Google over AI search engines
- Why first 72 hours are crucial for Turkey-Syria quake rescues
- Direct support to small scale farmers reduces poverty – what Zambia is doing right
- Children pulled from rubble as Turkey-Syria quake toll tops 9,500