Namibia and South Africa are the only African countries appointed to serve on the Inter-Parliamentary Union task force on Russia/Ukraine war. The two speakers of the National Assembly in both countries have been named the African representatives on the task force and hold the vice presidency.
- South Africa set to unveil three-dimensional technology demonstration project
- Tanzanian government seize life stock from indigenous Maasi herders for conservation area and trophy hunting
- Algeria to move away from dependence fossil fuels
- United States one of South Africa’s biggest trading partners
- Rebels clash with DR Congo government troops