The book, “Namibia Our Country, Our Beer” was recently launched, detailing how a dilapidated plant evolved into a modern brewery and how NBL established its prominence both in the local and South African markets while also gaining international recognition. The book was written by Bernd Masche, who not only experienced many years of these developments via family relations, but also contributed and actively shaped the development of the beer brewing industry in Namibia as Namibia Breweries Limited’s former Managing Director.
- Coffee prices soar as Brazil is hit by bad weather
- Sending in the army doesn’t solve the underlying issues in South Africa says academic
- Namibia still assisting drought-stricken Angolans
- Military not a magic bullet: South Africa needs to do more for long term peace
- BioNTech sets its sights on Malaria